So - what are realistic expectations of this protocol?
For women: you can expect to average a release of your stored fat of about .5 pound per day.
For men: you can expect to average a release of your stored fat of about 1 pound per day.
That means about 25 pounds per bottle for women and about 50 pounds per bottle for men.
(No, that's NOT guarantee; it's just the norm for most people). All bodies are different and release stored fat differently.
The first week is always the highest releases. Then, weight loss tapers off to your average daily loss over the entire course or round. Enjoy the first week and know that the losses do slow down. But you'll continue to lose weight, as long as you follow the protocol.
- You can expect STALLS -- they are part of this (or any weight loss) protocol. But the protocol spoils you the first week or so -- you'll actually start to feel entitled to those remarkable losses. But that's just not going to keep happening.
- You can expect about a three days to one week delay if you cheat. This means eating anything ( A N Y T H I N G ) off-protocol. Yes, one almond, one potato chip, etc. If you cheat AT ALL, then all bets are off. Stalls are already to be expected, and cheating only opens up one more door to delaying your weight loss.
- You can expect success if you follow the protocol -- changing nothing. Even so, you're going to stall. You must embrace that fact.
- You can expect to make new friends, cheerleaders and find encouragement on your journey. And when you stray from protocol, or try your own experimentation, you can count on the administrators chiming in with their experience and advice, both for your benefit and that of others.
- You can expect to be amazed at how well this works when it is followed correctly.
- Dr. Simeons perfected this over decades. It WORKS!!!!
Also, see: Tighten and Repair
© 2009-2012 TrimYouSpray.com / TrimYou